The Crapo Famiily

The Crapo Family

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Anniversary

We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary this month. On the day, we were able to go to dinner and relax watching a movie. But thanks to my parents, sister and friends we were able to get away for a few days to southern Utah and enjoy a couple of days on the ATV's and hiking. It was great to have a few days have some time and not be stressed about getting back to the kids. But, we did miss them while we were gone.


Fawns in the backyard

Great ATV Trail we found

I can't believe it has been 15 years. It seems like yesterday we began this marriage, but I can't remember what life was like before I found Joe. He is an amazing man to put up with me for the last 18 years. Thanks for making my life great, Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment