He is so talented. Joe was able to teach the kids quite a bit while he did it. Jacie worked on it as part of her personal progress goals. She is excited to start her hope chest. Joe's brother, Uncle Nate, pitched in too. Here is Jacie learning how to apply the stain and lacquer. We love them Joe, you are so thoughtful.
Close up of a dovetail cut below. Once they air out we can move them inside.
Yay! They are done. They look awesome! Way to go Joe. After seeing them being made I talked to my dad and now he is going to make me a cedar chest too. Can't wait! I love Renee's face in the pic. Ha ha! That was way fun. Thanks for a night out. I wish you were all here or me there so that we could do it more often. Good times. I miss them.
ReplyDeleteThose look great! You guys did such a good job on those. Congrats on the new chests!
ReplyDelete