Well, I have learned to do a few things with Photoshop today, so let's take a look. First shot is straight out of the camera. This next one is a photoshop action called sevenites.
This one has been softened.
Let me know which one you like best. I am a bit torn myself.
I had a lot to catch up on. Every time I come it takes me to your entry of your photo class. I probably bookmarked it wrong. So I thought you hadn't posted in awhile. I like the softened picture best. that's my vote. I love the sledding pictures. Cole is such a cutie and I hope we are all at the reunion this year, which I'm the one who doesn't make it, but I really want to see him in action. They are growing so fast. I wish we could all see each other a little more often so we could know each other better and our kids can build great memories together. I love you guys!
I had a lot to catch up on. Every time I come it takes me to your entry of your photo class. I probably bookmarked it wrong. So I thought you hadn't posted in awhile. I like the softened picture best. that's my vote. I love the sledding pictures. Cole is such a cutie and I hope we are all at the reunion this year, which I'm the one who doesn't make it, but I really want to see him in action. They are growing so fast. I wish we could all see each other a little more often so we could know each other better and our kids can build great memories together. I love you guys!
ReplyDelete