Today was Daniel's long awaited 7th Birthday. He seems so much older than he is that most of the time I can't believe he is still only in first grade. Today he surprised us by choosing to receive his "big" present on Saturday at his party, instead of this morning. He was so excited to share his cookies with his class. A girl from his class also brought cookies for the class to celebrate his birthday. Dan's teacher stated jokingly said that she probably did it in case Daniel's Mom was a loser and did not send a treat. Wow am I glad I got up early and made cookies. We finished the day off by going to Daniel's favorite restaurant for dinner. Daniel, I hope you had a great day. You have truly blessed our family. I am excited to watch you continue to learn and grow.

No comments:
Post a Comment