The Crapo Famiily

The Crapo Family

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scout Camp Week

Joe needed to go to scout camp this week. I did not want to stay home alone with the kids so I opted to go to the cabin. I had a few things I wanted to do up there (take the kids out and practice taking photos and learning more about the camera). Last year I found this amazing area filled with flowers, but by the time i got the kids up there the flowers were looking a bit wilted. So I was determined to catch the flowers this year. Memorial Day weekend we went, and only a few flowers had sprouted, so we figured the next time we were up would be perfect. Well, the day we got there the wind was crazy and even disrupted the power.
The flowers were a little wind beat, but I thought maybe the next morning they would have recovered. So the next morning we headed out, and a tree had fallen across the road preventing us form getting there. We went back out late that afternoon and the tree was moved, but the flowers were pretty beat. Oh well, next year right? Here is a bit from out outings. We did not do much else but play and rest. I was not brave enough to do a whole lot of stuff without Joe.









I picked Joe up and he took Jake and the younger scouts out to help pass off some of their requirements. Here are the young Boy Scouts before they headed out on the over nighter. They were full of energy and so excited to get out into the wilderness.
When we got home the little ones still had an abundance of energy. They dressed up as Spiderman and wrestled until we forced them to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment