
The more time I get to spend with my loving husband, I realize what a great match we are for each other. This anniversary was another one of those events. We decided to go to dinner, which we both agreed on right way. On the way to dinner we both gave our ideas of what we would like to do with our time. Joe said he thought we could take the camera to Mt. Charleston and take pictures. I was amazed, I had put the camera in the car before we left because I thought of doing the same thing, just at the Temple. We have never done this for a date, so it surprised me that we both had such a similar idea. It was fun to spend time on the Temple grounds with Joe and practice taking some pictures. Thanks for the great anniversary.




Those are beautiful! The song in the background goes well too! I'm glad you guys married each other, I got a great sister out of the deal!
ReplyDelete