The Crapo Famiily

The Crapo Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Last Couple of Weeks

So, with the start of school I have been spending alot of time waiting for Jacie and sometimes looking for her. We decided it was time to get her a cell phone so that we don't spend so much time waiting for her. Happy early birthday Jacie! Now she just needs to remember to take it with her and turn it on.



Dan had his first soccer game on the 11th. Jacie had a meet in Boulder City. So we split up, and I attempted to photograph, video and watch the boys while I tried to watch the game. I was not very sucessfull at any of them.


The following week Jacie ran again. I think she is enjoying running, but adjusting to high school and running is having a toll on her.


Cole started a preschool with his cousin at Grandma's house. They meet one day a week. He was so excited and ready to go. He had to have first day of school pictures too.

Week two of soccer. Joe was able to go so I was able to get a few more pictures. I don't feel like taking many though, I am getting tired.After soccer, the kids headed outside with Dad. Cole got training wheels. He was real excited until he got on and found out it was harder than it looks.

Here is the finished construction of the bookshelf. Now on to the finishing and hardware. Great job Jacie!

No comments:

Post a Comment