The Crapo Famiily

The Crapo Family

Monday, November 15, 2010

Nearly Complete...








Downstair we only changed the wall color and now the ceiling is ten feet lower or so and has lighting in it. Thanks to my Hubby, kids, Uncle Nate and some really great friends who have made this possible.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe the progress you've made just since I saw it last Sunday. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! Have you always had hardwoods downstairs? They have done so well! My brothers are pretty awesome though, so what else would you expect.;) Good luck this Saturday. You are in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floor looks great! I'm so glad you were able to get all that done over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe has done an awsome job. And thanks to some great and giving friends, and Uncle Nate we will make our deadline.

    ReplyDelete