The Crapo Famiily

The Crapo Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 11th - 13th


Another great weekend in the mountains. The kids wanted to fish and quad ride. Okay, Mom and Dad wanted a break too. We headed up the mountain Thursday and saw a helicopter being used to log the dead trees off of the top of the mountain to be used for building materials. Which put Joe in a logging mood, so he and the kids were off to find a tree to bring home to make a platform for the slide. Jake found a cool horny toad that he named Fred while they were out.



Later that evening we went fishing, and again caught our limit in less than a half hour. Cole thinks that it is the coolest to watch those fish move. Friday we were able to take all of the kids out on the quads and do some sight seeing. We found a huge meadow of flowers last time we were there, so we took the kids out there this time. The flowers were almost gone, but they had a good time exploring and collecting wild flowers.









We had a great relaxing weekend. It was nice to really slow down.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you need to be our family photographer! Great pics. Glad you had a good time. Enjoy your reunion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's okay if I looked at your blog! How cute are these!!! I love these "sunflower" pictures. Wow. . . you do have natural talent! What great memories you have preserved :) You need to post some of the great pic's you brought to class today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, Just saw your comment for the first time today. No I don't mind. I love your imput. Thanks again for all you have taught me.

    ReplyDelete