Joe took a few days off and we headed to mountian on wednesday night. We hit a huge storm and were forced to stop and stay the night in a hotel. We were unable to see the road or signs for the amount of snow falling. This is what we woke up to.
We had a great time sledding, watching movies, reading, and listening to General Conference. We made it home just in time to enjoy Grandma and Grandpa's annual Easter egg hunt for the grandkids and dinner.
Hey Rachel I found your blog from your facebook page and I was so happy. I didn't even know you had one. Your pictures are great. Looks like you had a nice spring break. It is so nice to drop in on other peoples lives this way. I guess that sounds a little weird but it is good to see your faces. P.S. Your -e-mail a while back was really nice. It made my day to know that someone was thinking of me. Thank you so muc. :) Love, Kristie
ReplyDelete