So I thought I would clear up the rumors going around. Yes, I am growing out of my clothes. Yes, we are expecting baby #5. The wee one is due the end of November. That puts us at 10 weeks along now. No, we don't plan on finding out what it is. We really like the surprise. This baby has taken me down to about half
functioning right now. The rest of the family has been good about helping out and not
complaining about Mom just laying on the couch.
Let me know if I can help you out in any way. I know what it is like to be taken down by pregnancy. I was pretty much stuck to the couch the entire time with all my kids.
ReplyDeleteOh, and congratulations!! How exciting. :)
WOOHOO!!! The word is officially out! Congrats again. I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete